Thursday, April 30, 2009

May is Bike Month

The League of American Bicyclists is promoting May as National Bike Month with May 11 - 15th as National Bike to Work week. Not really sure who designates these months to begin with, but I'll play along. Click here for more info on Bike Month

Another great initiative for bike commuting is Team Wonderbike which is a great initiative from New Belgium Brewing (brewers of Fat Tire). SmartWool is another supporter of the Team Wonderbike initiative. Click here for more info in Team Wonderbike. Make sure to watch the cool video on that page!

Enjoy!
PO

2 comments:

amidnightrider said...

We spotted a single speed rider in New Bedford Friday evening. Don't see many of those bike around these parts.

Small Town Cyclist said...

I find myself choosing the single speed more and more for commuting. Something about the simplicity I love! Truly brings me back