Monday, April 27, 2009

Oakley Stroller


As the father of three young kids, I have done my fair share of shopping for baby "stuff" over the past ten years. Once in a while, something comes along the truly breaks the mold and strikes me just plain cool. While looking for some new Oakley glasses, a Google search brought up this bad boy.

My youngest being five, it's not really something that I would invest in at the moment, but I figured you guys would all appreciate seeing it. Whether or not you like it, you have to admit, it's different!
I did look on the Oakley website and apparently is is just a prototype. Not sure whether or not Oakley even had a hand in it, but I thought it cool none the less.
Click here for some more photos.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi bros. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking for that exact brand. The prices due to the fact that the shoes were around 170 dollars on every site. But for all I bring about this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hi bros. I'm really into shoes and I was digging as far as something that meticulous make. The prices seeking the velcros are about 240 bucks on every page. But for all I bring about this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order these. what can you tell me about these?