Thursday, February 26, 2009

Connecticut Challenge

After riding the Pan Mass Challenge for 6 years (2002 2007), I opted out in 2008 due to the extraordinary fund raising minimums. It was a huge void for me in 2008, and I felt that I was missing out on my opportunity to do something good for the world!
This year I have registered for the Connecticut Challenge. The CT Challenge gives anyone interested in raising money for a good cause the opportunity to do so without having to worry about being on the hook for $4000 in fund raising minimums.
I will be riding with my 16 year old nephew, and I am already totally psyched to ride, and to see how much money we can raise for those fighting cancer, as well as all those brave survivors out there.
Anyone interested in riding with us, let me know here on the blog. All the info on the ride is available here
Or, if you would like to contribute to my ride, you can click here
Thanks everyone, ride safe!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pat,
You may live in a small town but what you are doing is quite a big effort. This is John Ragland, co-founder of the CT Challenge, and we are proud to have you aboard. We greatly appreciate the effort and know that you and your nephew will have a great time. Let me know if there is anything we can do for you. You can reach us through the website at www.ctchallenge.org and ask for me of Bob Mazzone,
Thanks,
John