Friday, January 27, 2006

Welcome

So, I figured it would be a good idea to start a cycling blog rather than clogging up my supposed family blog with all of my cycling stories. Today is January 27th and I returned from our sales meeting in Orlando, FL 2 days ago. The weather was beautiful. Each year I get out for some golf which is nice, but I always wish I had brought the bike. I figured that after being away for a week I was safe in stopping by Tri Town (my home shop in Wareham, MA) to pick up my bicycle. I picked up a LOOK KG 451 frame in November and dropped it off to be built up sometime in Early December. Well, it was not done. They are STILL waiting on the seat binder bolt? At any rate, in frustration I went home and had Excel Sports in CO overnight one that I should receive today. My plan is to ride tomorrow if the weather cooperates which it is supposed to.
While at Tri Town I checked to see that the Trek 1000 I have my eye on for Kimberly was still there, which it was. Kimberly has committed to joining me on the first leg of the Pan Mass Challenge this year. All 110 miles and $2,300 worth! I hope to get her to the shop tomorrow so she can try the bike on for size. This will be my fifth year riding the Pan Mass Challenge and I am looking forward to it already.
Anyway, stay tuned and let me know your comments.

No comments: